EU Agency: Your Brussels Representation
The EU agency has a key role in communicating with your interests to the EU institutions, European embassies of EU and global countries in Brussels and the transmission of European information.
Representation abut its function and thus to meet your interests and positions, the agency must get involved early on in the European decision-making and tendering process.
The following questions are particularly to the fore:
- What projects and tenders, the European Commission will launch?
- What initiatives will implement the European embassies?
- How will your interest situation be?
- How can we introduce your position effectively?
- Which other e.g., enterprises or colleges, divide your position?
- Analysis of your position and interests
- Address in Brussels
- Monthly updates on projects, tenders and initiatives of the EU Institutions,
the European embassies of EU and global countries
- Personnel representation at meetings and conferences in Brussels
- Organizing and conducting meetings and conferences
Use our Center in Brussels and our EU expert team!
Price, payment and what’s next? > Fact sheet.
References, Networks and Partners: available upon request.