EU Application Form Check
Applicant should adhere strictly to the specifications of the tender and in particular keep the work program. It applies, the prescribed topics in the project application to convince the evaluation expert of the relevance of the project application.
The application should also be explained, what to expect concrete results (eg products, processes, services, patents, prototypes, methods, techniques, statistics, scientific data, publications, events, etc.) from the project work.
In addition, the consortium is in this context, the work plan of the project, in which the distribution of tasks and the interplay between the various partners are described. This is the structure and content of project planning as well as transparent structural linkage of the individual parts of the whole project.
When you request us to check your data provided, our experts analyse the following criteria:
- All documents are completed?
- Are all instructions, guidelines and laws of the tender included?
- The evaluation criteria have been fully complied?
- Does the project application cover the topic with proofs?
- Concept, methodology and work plan fit together in time?
- Are benefits of the project proves with the goals of the program?
- Does the consortium knowledge show the project aims?
We will send you a detailed feedback sheet with suggested solutions. Persuade the evaluation expert with an excellent EU conform proposal!
Processing time: 24 hours, 3-5 days if previously registered and paid.
Price, payment and what’s next? > Fact sheet.
References, Networks and Partners: available upon request.