EU Funding and Grants - how you find your best?
By the training you receive clarity on the funding jungle. The national, EU und
UN funding are created equal. The targets are 5-7 years of funding e.g.,
1) Government Programme 2011-2016 define the targets,
2) in the two-year budget are fixed the funding,
3) allocation of funding is by the e.g., Ministry of Economy.
Structure of the tenders always similar. A tender consists of:
1) Work Programme with e.g., funding activities and evaluation criteria and
2) application forms with information meetings.
Take advantage of the opportunities and activate the funds.
09.00-10.30 - Explanation of the national, EU and UN funding structure system.
10.30-11.00 - What is a programme and on which specific features
have I to pay attention?
11.00-12.00 - Your best EU funds, grants and programmes.
12.00-12.30 - Why do I understand the EC 2010-2014 and EU 2020?
12.30-13.30 - Lunch break with Swabian or Belgian lusciousness.
13.30-14.30 - How can I prove that my application is EU/UN-compliant?
14.30-16.30 - Compilation of your arguments.
*The training takes place at our Center in Stuttgart or Brussels. In addition you can order the support as e-training.
Individual appointment, price, payment and what’s next? > Fact sheet.
References, Networks and Partners: available upon request.